Re: Exhaust Mod

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 12:46:27 EST

I've got flowmaster glaspacks, and can vouch for the pop pop pop on serious
decereration, from 3500+ to letting off the gas. BTW, what does everyone's Dak idle
at? Mine is normally below two ticks (400). Is this an OK thing?

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm