Re: Power wagon:was signiture file

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 11:51:17 EST

I think that would be the late '70's when they were discontinued, because
my brother had a '78 Dodge "Power Wagon" as his first truck, sold it
because he never could get it to run right, of course all the guy did to
it was put a new distributor on it and is still driving it today 8 years
later (What can I say he was young (16), and sold it before really trying
to find out what was wrong with it, and of course I was just a kid at the
time so....)... Also I believe they had a D-series and a W-series during
the '80's, the D-series was the regular line, and the W-series was the
heavy duty line, know this because my Dad's '86 was a W-150, while one of
his friends has an '86 D-150, and my Dad's is definitely built tougher
than his, has stiffer springs, bigger axle and driveshaft, etc...

Bruce