Re: Re: RE: Re: Service Manual

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 13:11:12 EST

A vehicle designed for PS is tough as he!! to drive when the PS goes out
isn't it, I was drving my brothers car one time and it went dead just as I
was slowing down to make a turn, lost PS and brakes, so
i had to use both hands to jerk the wheel around to make the turn, was
still going about 35 because of lack of brakes, had all 4 tires squeeling,
thought I was going to lose control for a sec, but I managed to keep
control, never really drove that car much after that....

Bruce