Lights

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 15:46:51 EST

Miles writes:>>Gee to think I made a comment about wiring my Dakota's
factory fog lamps to be DRL's and users were all over my case about how
they would blind anyone that arrogant with their 1,000,000 rack of
lamps on rollbars and brush guards. Now
everyone wants to run these illegal lights as normal.<<

Yes Miles, that was probably me. I'm in Digest mode and have just
begun to receive these. I still think everyone should respect those of
us that have impaired vision. Bright lights are very blinding to me.
Regular Halogens are OK unless I'm on a Blacktop and it is wet, then I
have a very difficult time seeing.

Azie
Ardmore, Al.