Re: Orange Pinstriping

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sun Mar 15 1998 - 21:56:31 EST

From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com

 Pin-stripping is easy to put on Robert. Just use the sight method and
masking tape to get a straight line down the side of truck. Then when you
are through and satisified with the job, to make sure that the tape has
stuck real good use a hammer to hit the tape. Doesn't do the truck any good,
but the tape sure will stick. Just jiving