Re: RE: Battery Question

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 23:44:06 EST

Thanks for the info. Yes, my '95 does have a buzzer, not a chime, but the
switch doesn't work too well. I've never fixed it because the only time I
ever hear it is when I'm detailing the interior, and so when it doesn't
work, I'm happy. (now someone is going to reply to tell me how easy it is
to temporarily disconnect it) :-)Hmmmm, the lights are under the cursed
hood! No wonder they messed things up!
Now I NEED a new hood.
Robert