Re: Dak R/T on Motor Trend NEWS FLASH

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 23:22:13 EST

David Settlemoir wrote:

> Robert-
>
> Are you using the latest version of Real Player available on their website?
> The file worked fine on my machine at work (PPro 200, 128 MB ram, NT 4.0)
> and at home (133 mhz, 32 mb ram, Win95).

I don't know about Robert, but I just installed the latest version 5.0
and still cannot get it to work. Real Player gives an error 11 (file
not real media format) or something similar. The error gives this URL
for more info: http://service.real.com/help/errors/error11.html

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com