Re: Front tire wear on 98 4x2

From: Marc Robertson (marc@blackberry-ridge.com)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 09:13:26 EST

Keredt wrote:

> yes but you can request an alignment be set to your specs! if they are within
> the factory specs they will honor there warrenty, If not there will be no
> warrenty. That is what we do at Sears!
>
> Keredt

Please understand that I REALLY don't mean this personally, but it was
an experience at Sears a long time ago (like about 24 years ago) that
drove me to at least try DIY solutions first. I spent a large chunk of
a morning helping an obvious new hire learn how to run his equipment.
No, I didn't know how to run it, but I could read, which helped.

Marc Robertson
marc@blackberry-ridge.com