Re: Dead battery

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 10:52:17 EST

You don't have plugs in the parking lot? Here at tech they have
electrical outlets on every light pole on campus, the only reason I can
think of for it is that they are thinking to the future when people will
have elctric cars and will need to recharge them every night, the only
thing I can think of anyway, don't see any point to them otherwise because
they're never used.... (Of course I still wouldn't plug a battery
charger up here, heck the battery charger along with half the engine would
probably be gone by morning how bad crime is here in Atlanta...)

Bruce