Re: 1953 POWER WAGON

From: Marc Robertson (marc@blackberry-ridge.com)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 11:30:11 EST

Keredt wrote:

<snip>

> There is a book about them, can't remember the title, but I belive it was
> something like "Power Wagons 19??-19??". Flipped through it at a bookstore
> one
> day. Guess I should have bought it, the book that is.......it was very
> informative.

If you're looking for the book, you might try Classic Motorbooks,
(800)826-6600. Their catalog lists a large number of pretty specialized
books that might be hard to find elsewhere -- though I suppose that
Amazon.com could find about anything if you could get close enough on
the title.

Marc Robertson
marc@blackberry-ridge.com