Re: Buzzer, WAS; Battery Question

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 13:17:30 EST

Your typo gave me an idea. You could make an ebonics version, "yo! foo! Ya
lef' yer do' open" a southern drawl version "y'all better close yer door, ya
hear" an angry version "Close your door A$$hole!" a degrading version "what
is your problem? Can't you remember your lights?!?!?!" A 'yes man' version
"Ah, sir, I could be wrong, but I believe your lights are on. It's probably
my fault" Hmmmm... the possibilities are endless
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm