Re: TBI -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 18:51:20 EST

well, it's worth a try...besides, that little 6 needs all the help it can
get...sometimes. On a good day she'll run like hell, other days, I wonder if
it'll make it to 60! Since the 360 TBI is way too big, does anyone know of
a TBI out there to wake up the V6? I wanna' do a swap at some point,
but untill I have a couple g's laying around, that isn't gonna' happen. I've
already got the basics, Exhaust, High flow cat, K&N, fat wires...but I
need more..any suggestions on easy bolt ons? I 'm lookin' at headers,
and a cam, and maybe machining the heads and TBI (if I can't find one).
thanks ya'll!!
-mike sykes