Battery is crazy

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 23:50:48 EST

Or maybe I am, but last night, after leaving my lights on for 5 hours,
my truck would not begin to start. When I turned the key, I only heard
a fast clicking sound, that is all. 24 hours later, I was getting ready
to jump it, and I turned the key. It started as if there was nothing
wrong with it at all. The voltmeter registered about 15degrees to the
right of middle, totally normal. My battery recharged itself. (It
knows I have the warrenty, and got scared I guess.)
Well, thanks for all the info. and I'll get a battery charger in May.
Robert,

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm