Re: alignments

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 22:51:24 EST

<<
   I'm still wondering how easy DIY alignments are, with measuring devices
 at shadetree mechanic prices. I'm glad Keredt has access to the slap-it-
 on-and-let-the-computer-figure-it-out equipment, but that doesn't help
 me any.

   I suppose I just need to order that stuff out of the JC Whitney catalog
 and try it out, but it would sure be nice to find out whether you really
 need a $750 set of tools to make alignments worthwhile.

   I have set up suspensions on racing go-karts, but that's a whole different
 (read: easy) ball of wax.

   Ron >>
Standard Thrust Alignments at Sears $39.99 plus local tax
6 month 6,000 mile warranty! can't beat it!

Keredt