Re: Borla, anyone?

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 23:09:15 EST

Bawango wrote:

> go to www.borla.com. They have a Cat-Back system for 1997 V8,
> should be same for 1998. I am looking to purchase for my 98
> CC V8 5spd 3.92. Good Luck!

Has borla dropped the price for the cat-backs for the newer Daks? I was
considering a bola for mine until I found out the price when I called
them up. The phone conversation whent something like:

Dude: Can I help you
Me: Yeah how much is the cat back for a '93 Dakota V8?
Dude: Seven hundred and fifteen dollars.
Me: <picking my jaw up off the floor> Seven hundred and fifteen
dollars!!???
Dude: Yeah.
Me: Ok, thanks. <Click>

Ahh, good ole Flowmaster. Say what you want to but my whole system cost
me $200 installed and sounds nice and mean.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com