Re: alignments

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 23:23:46 EST

<<
 Hey Keredt, I assume you do alignments at Sears? I just had the local
 Sears line mine up, they said my Caster was pretty far off. The guy
 said that caster mainly affected control and stability. It is much more
 stable on the road now. But one thing that bothers me a bit is that
 after the adjustments the steering wheel is just a hair crooked when
 going down the road. I assume this was caused by Sears. My question is
 this covered in their warranty or will they try to give me some BS
 reason why it is that way. What should I tell them when I go in. I
 assume this can be adjusted by the tie rods??

 Happy to hear any thoughts you have on this.

Hello there mike, That is under warranty! let me know what the angles your
truck were and are at! Don't forget the crown of the road somtimes will
affect that too.
Tie rods center steering wheel.

Just tell them that you feel you steering wheel is off center ( and tell them
which way ) Be nice about it, and they will usually do everything they can
to satisfy you!

Lemme know

Keredt