Re: Addco swaybar -Reply

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 10:37:44 EST

Michael Z-Sykes wrote:

> I've got duals, but they split AFTER the rear axle, in front of the spare tire.

  There may be a clearance problem with the Addco bar, then, since it mounts
on the frame behind the rear axle, with a dogleg to clear the spare tire.
However, I only say "may" because the bar mounts fairly high, and the exhaust
SHOULD be below the bar at that point.

  My suggestion is to either order the bar locally, in which case you could
return it for full refund, or to consider the Hellwig Sport-Tech bar, which
routes differently from the Addco bar.

  Ron