Re: Addco swaybar

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 10:10:37 EST

Michael Clark wrote:

> > How do you know that
> > these sway- bars will work, with your duals?

  Hey you guys, why don't you call Addco at (800) 338-7015 and talk to them?
They were very helpful with all my questions.

> Does anyone with the rear Addco have any pics of it
> installed? If I could see it I might could tell if it will fit or not.

  Nope, and I don't have easy access to a digital camera. You could also
try ordering the bar and checking for yourself, but you might be out on the
shipping UNLESS you order it locally, like I did (hint hint).

  It might be a PITA, but I really think the handling improvement is worth
it.

  Ron