introduction....

From: dakota1994@juno.com
Date: Wed Mar 19 1997 - 19:38:48 EST

hello, i was glad to see a group of people that are so interested in
dodge dakota's. i own a 94 dakota club cab, 2wd with a v6 and auto
trans. i hope to soon start a web site with my truck pictured. i have
started looking at the many sites with dakotas. i have seen many nice
vehicles. i'd like to start adding accesories such as performance and
looks. i have already added a k&n air filter and took the hose off the
air intake. if anybody else has some performance upgrades that will work
with a v6, please let me know. i'm going to look into a dual exhaust
system next. i know that there are more parts for the v8, but i think
i'm going to stick with the v6 for awhile and try and be unique.
i like reading about everyones truck and hope to hear from some of you
soon.

mike kulczycki

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]