New R/T info

From: John L Rivait (magnumrt@concentric.net)
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 19:43:48 EST

Interested R/T folks,

I called my salesman/friend today at my local Dodge Dealership here in
Metro Detroit.
He stated that Chrysler has told his dealership that the '98 Dakota R/T
will be produced in a very limited production run. There will be 1200
R/T's produced by Chrysler for the 1998 model year. There will be one
R/T available for every dealership in the US. Therefore only 1200 R/T's
will be available to the public.

NO orders will be taken for an R/T and there will be NO employee
discount or any other discount on the price of the R/T. What Chrysler
sets for the price is what it will sell for.

I wonder why Chrysler has the pricing option for the Dakota R/T still
available on the Dodge
website?

If anyone has anymore info please pass it along.

Thanks,

John L Rivait