Re: [Fwd: 2wd dakota]

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 23:41:01 EST

It's hard enough to raise a 4WD Dak, given the lack of aftermarket
participation. In terms of looks, get a used pre- '96. Frankly, I've never
seen/heard of a raised 97+ Dakota, but I can't imagine them looking normal.
Raised Ram, yes, but raised 97+ Dak......
I wish I could answer your question, but I've got a 2" lowered 95.

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm