Re: Re: introduction....

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Mar 18 1998 - 23:14:04 EST

I'm going to try this again for a few days, can't handle all the e-mail, but
always did enjoy readin' you folk's posts.

T & J, be careful, I still have the '94 Cobra, but since I got the DAK I
have not even started it. (seriously)

For those that are interested my DAK now has 18,000 miles on it and will
cruise at 115mph with the cruise control set (Kansas). Have not had any
major problems and this poor thing gets beat every day. Had the dealer put
the steering shaft up-grade on due to the clunking when making slow speed
turns etc., otherwise no complaints form this owner.

Talk-at-ya-later

                      L. John Morris <ljohn@alltel.net>
       White/Driftwood, CC, 5.2L, 5spd, 4x4, 3.92SG, 4WAL
                     Gibson Exhaust, Air by *Meldrum*