Re: Texas

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 06:47:01 EST

Howgy Glen,

Good to have you in the Lone Star State............While you are here come and
check us out at the Houston Mopar ConnectionClub-San Antonio Mopar Club
Display and Picnic, Sunday, Mar 28th. If your Bball duties don't keep you
away. I would like to get you out to meet some of us.....There will be plenty
of Moparvated cars and lots of Dakotas too.

If you want to learn more about events in Texas for your stay, I have included
a couple of www links to check out. I know of one person for sure on yhe DML
from SA(Richard)who is TDC member. Maybe he can help show ya a good time in
the "Alamo City" How bout it Richard??? I think he is also gonna try and make
it for the display and picnic in Bastrop,Tx.

I also have several other friends in SA, just let us know, be lookin for ya !

Remember "Drive Friendly" (comcealed carry permit required) LOL :-)

Gene in Houston