More Tire and Rim questions for the 97+ Daks

From: Jack Snodgrass (jack@cybermail.net)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 09:57:51 EST

I've got a couple of tire questions. I will post a summary of what I get to
the
www.dakota-truck.net page someplace.....

The standard rim size for the 97+ Dak is 15x7. The tire and handeling
package
gives you 15x8 rims... correct?

The new Dakota R/T ( according to one magazine picture I saw ) is going to
come
with 17 inch rims. How wide are these going to be?

Can you put 17 inch rims on a non-R/T?

Who makes ANY rims of ANY style for the 97+ 6 bolt pattern besides Dodge?

Can you get the 15x8 'Dodge' rims from someone else? I.E. who makes them,
and can you get them directly from the manufactor?

Thanks - jack@dakota-truck.net