Re: Dead battery

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 14:08:29 EST

Not so here in Atlanta, we have one of the highest crime rates in the
country, but it's not real bad around campus, they have extra patrols
around Tech, but stuff still happens, there's lots of muggings, been a
couple of carjackings also (Hope that never happens to me, the thought of
someone else driving my baby just sends shudders through me)....

Bruce