Re: DEER

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 17:04:53 EST

If they were actually in the road, yes, I'd just drive up to them 'til they
moved. They are off to the side, and sometimes randomly run in front of you.
The cops already know me well enough to be taking chances like driving into a
park after dark, going offroading in a 2WD 2" lower Dakota.
I'm in here sir, because of the deer. They were looking at me, sir. Really.....

Yeah, that'll work. If, "Sir, what about the car that was passing me" doesn't
work for a speeding ticket, chasing deer as an excuse to go into a county park
where there isn't an entrance won't.
Robert