Re: DEER

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 18:15:49 EST

I would like to see that actually, wonder how far you could make
it....BTW, as far as the speeding thing goes I've found most of the time
when they get you when others are passing you it's because you're out of
state and those passing you are in-state and they know out-of-staters are
less likely to fight the ticket in court, and usually just pay the ticket,
and since they won't that money you get stuck with a ticket.....

Bruce