Fw: Heather_Rucci@mercer.com: Words to ponder...

From: kmiller (kmiller@cvn.net)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 17:58:09 EST

------=_NextPart_000_0014_01BD5360.94134AA0

-----Original Message-----
From: Tara Rucci <tarucci@juno.com>
To: prindaisy@aol.com <prindaisy@aol.com>; svbs@juno.com <svbs@juno.com>;
jds222@aol.com <jds222@aol.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 18, 1998 6:37 PM
Subject: Heather_Rucci@mercer.com: Words to ponder...

> [...]
> Tired of trying to make a name.
> "Tomorrow" I say "I will call on Jim"
> "Just to show that I'm thinking of him"
> But tomorrow comes and tomorrow goes, And
> distance between us grows and grows.
> Around the corner!-yet miles away,
>
> "Here's a telegram sir-"
> "Jim died today."
> And that's what we get and deserve in the end.
> Around the corner, a vanished friend.
>
> If you love someone, tell them. Remember always
> to say what you mean. Never be afraid to express yourself.
> Take this opportunity to tell someone what they mean to
> you. Seize the day and have no regrets.
>
> Most importantly, stay close to your friends and
> family, for they have helped make you the person you are
> today and are what it's all about anyway. Pass this along to
> your friends. Let it make a difference in your day and theirs. The
> difference between expressing love and having regrets which
> may stay around forever.
>
> This is a love chain letter. Within 1 hour you must
> send it to other people. Within 5 days you will
> have a miraculous occurrence in your relationships. You
> will find new love or have a old love rekindled. If you do
> not send it, you will have once again passed up the
> opportunity to do something loving and beautiful and continue
> the trend that gives.
>
> I'm not going to make silly claims that this same
> letter has been traveling around since before the advent of
> email and typewriters. It doesn't contain gruesome stories
> of what has happened to the people who haven't sent it on. It
> doesn't need to.
>
> If you've received this it is because someone
> cares for you and it means there is probably at least someone
> for whom you care. If you're too busy to take the few minutes
> that it would take right now to forward this to ten people,
> would it be the first time you didn't do that little thing that
> would make a difference in your relationships? I can tell you it
> certainly won't be the last.
>
> I don't have to make up silly stories about people being hit
> by buses or crushed by falling disco balls for not sending this
> letter on. You've seen the result of this neglect in your own
relationships
> that you have allowed to fade, dissolve, and fall into disrepair.
>
> Take this opportunity to set a new trend. Take a few minutes to
> send this to a few people you care about, just to let them know that
> you're thinking of them. It's even better if they're not people you
already
> correspond with every week. The more people you send this to, the
> better luck you will have. And the better you'll get at reaching
> out to those you care about.
>
>Here's the deal:
>
>Forward this letter to at least 10 different people; within 1 hour
>of receiving it. Do it, and reap what you sow: luck in love, people who
care
>for you, and that warm glowy feeling that comes from loving others.
Don't

To: prindaisy@aol.com, svbs@juno.com, jds222@aol.com
From: tarucci@juno.com (Tara Rucci)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 18:36:54 EST

Tara

TARucci@juno.com
From: Heather_Rucci@mercer.com
To: dclark@eagle.cc.ukans.edu, garte@wmaqnews.com,
GolfTull@aol.com,Gregsmit@umich.edu, juliej@dprinc.com,
knolan@gsatrans.com,tarucci@juno.com
Subject: Words to ponder...
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:54:47 -0600

I thought this was an appropriate sentiment that many of us are dealing
with now...words to ponder...

Angela Steele, Admission Counselor
Office of Admisisons, Butler University
asteele@thomas.butler.edu / 317-940-8106
4600 Sunset Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46208 USA