Re: R/T - Quit jerkin' my chain!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 19:30:29 EST

I wish you were wrong.
I just can't figure out why they are doing this. I've taken both AP
Economics and now microeconomic theory, and I know of no justifiable reason
to do this. If they wanted to lower supply to make money, they sure as hell
would't put sticker below 20 g's. But a '98 R/T is one hell of an
investment, though. Break that out of the garage w/ limited miles in 10
years, nice profit. That is, if you've got the connections to get one.
(I'm trying my only good connection tomorrow.)
Robert

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm