Re: Deer

From: Dkota4by4 (Dkota4by4@AOL.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 18:32:57 EST

I have been in the mud several times with my 97 Dak 4X4. There are alot of
nice swamps down here in south Louisiana to play in. I am proud to say that l
have never been stuck (although l still wont go alone....it is not a matter of
IF you will get stuck, but when). l have driven several types of trucks in
the mud and would not shy away from taking my Dak anywhere. Many of my
friends looked twice when l first pulled up in my Dak to go wheelin' but,
after the first couple of holes, everyone wanted to give it a try (too bad I
don't let ANYONE else drive my truck or my girlfriend). One word of
advice...if you do the FABM mod, leave the stock box on so you can switch back
to the factory setup real quick.

Ken "I want a lift" Russell
97 4X4 318 CC SLT+
Rhino FABM Hitch