Re: Borla, anyone? -Reply -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 20:19:09 EST

the problem I've been having is that nobody makes a Cat Back for pre-91
daks, so I had mine custom built. It was fairly cheap too. It ended up
costing less than the Flowmaster Cat Back and still got the mandrel bent
tubes and the muffler. I'm thinkin' of getting just the borla muffler (3" in
and dual 2.5" out) and saving some $$$.....If anyone is interested, the
place is Brake King in Hampton Va.....for those who don't mind driving a
ways =)
-mike sykes