Re: introduction.... -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 19 1998 - 20:49:22 EST

AMEN!!!!!!!
-mike sykes

>>> T & J <jan@bewellnet.com> 03/18/98 10:25pm >>>
 From:Tim Roller >starwolf@bewellnet.com

 welcome aboard--where are you based?? Only one thing to say--WOW
you could
of had a V-8. just kidding. You'll find out we're just a bunch of kidders
when it's comes to our trucks--that is until we come up against Chebbys,
Ferds, Imports, and especially the 'Stangs. We love to make them eat our
tailpipes.. DO I hear an AMEN!!!