Re: Throttle Body Air flow director

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 07:10:00 EST

I seem to remember someone trying these and saying they didnt seem to do
much....I could be wrong....

At 02:54 PM 3/16/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Has anybody tried one of the plastic TB air flow directors (enhancers)
>mentioned in the Magnum Performance Tips article that Michael Clark
>posted?. The name of the company who makes it (the one in the article)
>is RC Performance Engineering. However, I called the phone number in the
>article and it is out of service - no listing for this company in
>Whitmore Lake, MI. :(
>
>>From the picture, it appears that it was made to work with the stock
>hold down bolt - wonder if they offer one without the cutout that can be
>setup for use with the FABM bolt (a much better hold-down
>implementation, I must say).
>
>Anybody know of any other sources for this type of TB flow enhancer? It
>doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the top of the stock TB is
>not very inducive to smooth air flow.
>

>jeff
>98 rc 4x2 v8 5spd 3.55sg flares fipk

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Power Puleys, MP
SBEC, Bushwhackers, tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor, Custom Cover
tonneau, Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!