Re: RamAirBox for Dakota V8's

From: david zavetsky (zavetsky@usaor.net)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 07:19:06 EST

I wonder where the second snorkle end will fit??

At 07:33 PM 3/17/98 EST, you wrote:
>I ordered a set up for my truck today. $134.95+ shipping.
>
>They claim a 15-20HP gain over the stock set up.
>
>K&N from a V8 won't work, so they supply you / a new element.
>
>Its a direct bolt on, no bolts for Robert to dimple hood with(couldn't help it
>Robert).
>
>Unless you have to have a hood, its a good buy.
>
>I'll let you all know how it works!
>
>Gene

"M ove O ver, P ickup A pproacing R apidly!"
1992 Dakota 4x4, Standard cab, short bed, 5.2 L V8, K&N, Power Puleys, MP
SBEC, Bushwhackers, tire/wheel package, Lund Moonvisor, Custom Cover
tonneau, Bundy rear bumper, chrome grillguard/pushbar

see http://www.usaor.net/users/zavetsky for pictures!

MOPAR or NOCAR!