Dakota's at the racetrack -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 10:11:15 EST

what kind of set-up are you running to get those kind of numbers?
I've got an 88 that does 0-60 in that kind of time.....
-mike sykes

>>> Dahrl Clark <dclark@nb.net> 03/19/98 11:16pm >>>
Whats up Dakota fans? I just subscrubed today and was wandering if
anybody else has a Dakota that they race or have ran at the track. I have
a 88 shortbed that I have raced for three years now and would like to
start on another Dakota for the street since the 88's kinda got outta hand.
Future plans are to run a supercharger and nitrous and I would like to
hear if anybody else is doing this and what the results have been. Best
et out of my Dakota: 10.97@121mph.
Dahrl Clark
Clarks Radiator Service
dclark@nb.net