Dakota specs. -Reply

From: Michael Z-Sykes (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 10:53:41 EST

WOW! I'm impressed....How did you go about swapping over to the 360?
I've been thinking of doing the same thing myself, but I'm afraid of my
truck being laid up for a month....any suggestions?
-mike sykes

>>> Dahrl Clark <dclark@nb.net> 03/20/98 09:58am >>>
Okay everyone here it goes, The motor is a .030 over 360 with flat tops,
Brodix B1BA heads, Victor intake, 312/590 M.P. sloid cam, 850 Holley,
Hooker Comp. headers and MSD ignition. The trans. up untill now was a
904 with a Cheetah maual valve body and 8 in. converter. I just switched
to a Powerglide to help with the starting line traction and it works great!
The rear is a 8 3/4 4.56 gears and ladderbars for suspension.That's
what I meant when I said Its got a (little out of hand) in my first message.
Can't hardly run this thing on the street anymore!
Dahrl Clark
Clarks Radiator Service
dclark@nb.net