Re: Seats

From: Tony Mastres (mastres@id.ucsb.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 20 1998 - 23:48:31 EST

>If you mean the 40/20/40 seats. (high back bucket) I found a set at Target
>that fit well. Mine are burgundy, if I recall correctly they had black and
>gray also. jedmo123

Were these cloth/nylon covers and do you happen to remember the brand? Also
do you remember the size or configuration? I ask because I too have been
trying to find seat covers and I believe we have the same seat styles. I
found a very comfortable set of sheepskin covers but they really diddnt fit
well and I had to return them. If anyone else ot there has any info on seat
covers they have please post it. Thanks!

Tony J. Mastres
Photographer
Photographic Services __
1120 Kerr HAll UCSB []_.-' (Q,___\