RE: Hello

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 17:50:42 EST

Tom,

I have a 98 SLT+. I ordered the MOPAR fiberglass tonneau cover. I
picked up my truck last week. The cover had not come in yet (2-4
weeks). They charged me $700 for the cover. That's about $100 dollar
over cost. It comes in all MOPAR colors. I liked how it looked in the
accessories catalog. It locks, and locks the tail gate. I don't hunt,
although I had a run in with a deer the other night. If you want more
info e-mail me.

I haven't seen a cap that looked good on a DAK yet, well maybe one. If
I see that truck I will make a note of what it has on it, that way you
can check it out if you want.

Glenn Ayotte
Bristol, CT

98 4X4 SLT+