Re: Help

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 20:51:18 EST

Nic Kuehn wrote:

> Mike,
>
> I can't seem to get through to the Ram mailing list. I was wondering if
> you knew of any vendors or members of your mailing list who have done
> performance mods on the 318. I have a 94 4WD Ram. Any help is
> appreciated.
>
> Nic

I'll CC this to the Dakota List for you. Yes there are many of us who
have done performance mods to our beloved 318's of varying degree from
simple bolt-ons to more drastic mods.

It would help if you could indicate what type of mods you are planning,
or what kind of results you are looking for. I'm sure some of the DML
members are willing to help you if you have a more specific question.

Good luck!

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com