Re: Dakota's at the racetrack

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 21:07:47 EST

<<
 Whats up Dakota fans? I just subscrubed today and was wandering if anybody
else has a Dakota that they race or have ran at the track. I have a 88
shortbed that I have raced for three years now and would like to start on
another Dakota for the street since the 88's kinda got outta hand. Future
plans are to run a supercharger and nitrous and I would like to hear if
anybody else is doing this and what the results have been. Best et out of my
Dakota: 10.97@121mph. >>
Is it a street legal truck, and where are you at?

Keredt