Re: Dakota specs.

From: Keredt (Keredt@AOL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 20 1998 - 21:25:50 EST

<<
 Okay everyone here it goes, The motor is a .030 over 360 with flat tops,
Brodix B1BA heads, Victor intake, 312/590 M.P. sloid cam, 850 Holley, Hooker
Comp. headers and MSD ignition. The trans. up untill now was a 904 with a
Cheetah maual valve body and 8 in. converter. I just switched to a Powerglide
to help with the starting line traction and it works great! The rear is a 8
3/4 4.56 gears and ladderbars for suspension.That's what I meant when I said
Its got a (little out of hand) in my first message. Can't hardly run this
thing on the street anymore!
 Dahrl Clark >>
Dahrl Clark the definate Rustang 5.slow eater of DAK'S!!

Ive had a couple of local runs, and the best track time I had w/ 4000 miles on
the 97 CC SLT+ 5.2 3.55 LSD was a 16.2 @ 83.03. I figure since it is broken
in now 15k miles on it it outta run at leas a 15.9 or 16 flat. what do ya
think?
No mods.

YET!!

Keredt