Re: Addco swaybar ordered

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Sat Mar 21 1998 - 01:12:00 EST

robert trottmann wrote:

> do i hear rear anti sway bar w/o a front one. isn't that a bad thing?

yep it is bad, but i'm doing a front w/o a rear since i wasn't sure if
the rear would fit with the duals.

> anyway, please take pictures so we of the dual exhaust can see if it'll
> work.

i will. maybey i'll try to do a write up for the maintenance and
upgrades section...

> i'm not hitting shift cause it's a loud key and my roomates is
> asleep.later,
> robert shhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm not using mine either....... don't want to wake your roommate either
;-p

--
----
michael clark            mike@snakebite.com