Dealer Hoax, Was:22 gallon tank?

From: Joe Borg (joe.borg@ccmail.dowjones.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 09:22:49 EST

     My dealer tried the same thing except he was giving out flashlights.
     They only turn in the "good" surveys. this way Chrysler never sees the
     complaints. The survey specifies "do not give to dealer, mail to
     Chrysler only"!
     About your mileage. This has been discussed and the computer deemed a
     "nice toy". I drive to 300 miles (about 50 miles after my "get gas"
     light comes on). The guage is well below empty. The most its taken is
     20.5 gallons which means I can probably go another 20 miles or so.
     PS-14.5 mpg average
     Joe Borg