Re: rusty bumper

From: Keredt (Keredt@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 00:27:14 EST

<<
 I own a 97 Dakota Sport+ bought new in December of 96.
 The paint on the front bumper is peeling away and there
 are also bubbles of rust coming through in areas where
 the paint has not peeled. I am very disappointed, having
 traded a high quality Ford product for this thing. I was
 wondering if anyone else has experienced the same?
 --Jim Whitton >>
No one is perfect, especially when you build Thousands of thousands of cars
and trucks every Year! I suggest You take it to the dealer and demand the
problem fixed! Or be happy you have a DAK instead of the " high quality "
ford piece O sh**!!

Keredt

97 CC 2wd
SLT+ 5.2L auto