Re: dakota

From: Keredt (Keredt@aol.com)
Date: Mon Mar 23 1998 - 00:28:27 EST

<<
 Hey guys, this is my first post to the newsgroup. Curretly I'm driving
 a (gasp!) Ford Ranger but I just ordered a 1998 Dakota Sport Club Cab
 (V6, auto, air, fog lamps, rear sliding window) a little over a week
 ago. I got it for an amazing price of $15,995 + tax from Crestwood
 Dodge in Garden City, Michigan so I just couldn't pass it up.
 What I would like to know is if anyone on the list has any "inside" info
 about future models of the Dakota, for instance, are there any new
 features on the 1999 model? I understand that the R/T will be available
 later this Spring but I was hoping that either a 3 or 4 door model would
 become available.

 Take it easy

 todd.(ameron >>
Oh Yes another convert!! You should've had a V-8

Keredt

97 CC 2wd
SLT+ 5.2L auto
3.55 LSD DDBC T/H pkg.