Mopar Bed Liner - for sale

From: RLewis7785 (RLewis7785@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 22 1998 - 23:52:43 EST

I temporarily removed the Mopar plastic bedliner from my truck today. Its
been in the truck since new (6 years). The damage to the bed paint is
sickening. It is rubbed down to bare metal on every ridge. If this had been
an open bed used regularly, the damage might not be so sickening, because
normal abuse would have done as bad or worse. However, this bed has never
been used for more than light loads, and it has had a Leer Topper on it for
the entire six years.

I would sell it to anyone who would have it? make me an offer. Local
inquiries preffered (South Texas).

I'll have to get a spray in liner to keep the bed from rusting out if I take
it out, but I'm ready to be rid of the slippery thing.

A word to anyone who has or is contemplating a plastic bedliner. Don't. They
are slick, noisy, and tear up paint. I would hate to see my truck if it
hadn't had the Topper, it would be rusted out by now.

Richard Lewis
Houston (Tomball), Texas
E-Mail : rlewis7785@AOL.COM

92 Dodge Dakota Club Cab, LE Trim
318 C.I.D V8
3.55 Rear Axle Ratio
"Weak" Automatic Tranny
Two Tone Black & Silver
Leer Crown Series Topper Painted to match.
Mopar Bedliner
EdelBrock 1002 Air Cleaner.
Firestone Firehawk SS10 225/70R15