Going to Texas.

From: Ayotte, Glen (ayotteg@espn.com)
Date: Sun Mar 22 1998 - 23:41:13 EST

Well I got Mon-Tues off, and I head out to Texas on Wed. I will have to
unsubscribe. Don't want to get 1200 messages from the DML. Once again
if anyone is interested in getting a hold of me, I will be at the

Residence Inn San Antonio - Alamo Plaza
425 Bonham Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
USA
Phone: 210-212-5555
Fax: 210-212-5554

I will be working out of the Rivercenter Mall (if you can get there it
shouldn't be to hard to find out where the ESPN crew is). I should be
there from the 26th-30th. I might have to leave the set, so that I can
go work at the Three Point/Slam Dunk Contest, but other than that, I
should be at the Hotel or the Mall.

Glenn Ayotte
Bristol, CT

P.S. To bad UCONN did not make the Final Four......