Re: DML:steering whell centering

From: CBAGDAD (CBAGDAD@aol.com)
Date: Sun Mar 22 1998 - 12:07:57 EST

I'm an ASE certified "tech", I work for Saturn, and have a 97 4x4 sport. I
just knocked my alignment out with a pot hole that would have swallowed a VW
bug, however, even when I align cars and trucks, then road test them, the
wheel is never perfectly straight, even though tthe computer said it was
before I drove it off the rack. Moral of the story: Live with it, it could be
due to a mismatched tire or road crown. Mine was straight for 15K, untill
that damn pot hole. Hope it helps