RE: How big it the 22 gallon tank?

From: Jack Snodgrass (dakota@cybermail.net)
Date: Sun Mar 22 1998 - 10:37:39 EST

I've read that the computer is pretty conservative. Dodge doesn't
want to get sued when you run out of gas because your trip
computer says you have 1 mile left before you go dry.

For the past 12,000 miles my gauge has been pretty regular.
I hit half way at 160 miles. I hit 1/8 at 260. I fill up around
300 miles with about 20 gallons of gas.

I've gone as far as 320 and put in around 21 gallons.
The needle was on empty.... I was sweat'n it. ;) I could
have got to the next gas station.

I don't have a trip computer. I just go EXCLUSIVLY by the
trip odometer. I wish I had the overhead console for the
temp and compass. ;( got to find an after market temp and
compass thingie for my 97 Dak.