Ram Air in St. Louis!!!

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 22 1998 - 00:54:51 EST

--------------9256C295E2EE1E3F5DDEE55F

There are two parts to this message: Ram Air Hoods, and St. Louis
Ram Air Hood part: Ok, I'm ready to buy a hood from ProGlass. No more
dilly-dallying! I'm buying this thing, having it sent to home in
St.Louis. Is anybody in on this? I'll wait until tuesday at the latest
for a reply, then I'm ordering. You will have to pick this up in
St.Louis. I would road trip it to you for the price of gas, but I'm
having this painted over Easter break, then back to NC. "Mom, can I
have some guy's hood sit in the garage until mid- May?" "Let me
think.....NO!"
St. Louis Part: Keredt, some other guy (don't remember who), and I are
meeting at the Easter Show in Forest Park in St.Louis at 11am on Easter
(hense the name.) This is a nice show, with a classic car/muscle car
part, and a hot rod/modified/lowrider part. The best of St. Louis show
up for this very old show. Any show with an AMC class is cool as far as
I'm concerned! (It's still the big FOUR!) E-mail me, or just show up
if you want to, I'm 6Foot9", you'll find us.
Later (I hope my current mood/attitude didn't come across too much in
this post :-)
Robert Trottmann
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://thelma.davidson.edu/rotrottmann/web/default.htm
Davidson, NC- Now
St. Louis, MO- May 19th
95 Sport 318 Auto 2WD

--------------9256C295E2EE1E3F5DDEE55F

<HTML>
There are two parts to this message: Ram Air Hoods, and St. Louis
<U>Ram Air Hood part</U>: Ok, I'm ready to buy a hood from ProGlass.
No more dilly-dallying! I'm buying this thing, having it sent to
home in St.Louis. Is anybody in on this? I'll wait until tuesday
at the latest for a reply, then I'm ordering. You will have to pick
this up in St.Louis. I would road trip it to you for the price of
gas, but I'm having this painted over Easter break, then back to NC.
"Mom, can I have some guy's hood sit in the garage until mid- May?"
"Let me think.....NO!"
<U>St. Louis Part</U>: Keredt, some other guy (don't remember